When you entrust Atlanta Jewish Foundation with your philanthropy, your giving means more – more for you, your legacy and your community. There are lots of ways you can structure and plan your philanthropy. Here are some reasons why you should choose Atlanta Jewish Foundation:
We’re part of your community
We are experts in the needs of Jewish Atlanta and the worldwide Jewish community. When you set up a fund with us, your fees will go back to the community.
Working with us is easy and efficient
You provide the vision; we deliver the solutions. And we’ll implement your philanthropy seamlessly, and simply, handling the paperwork and administration.
Our charitable giving options provide maximum tax benefits at a very low cost. A donor-advised fund is far less expensive to create and operate than a private foundation, and it offers greater tax benefits.
Latest technology and experts in tax aspects of charitable giving
State-of-the-art software and tools simplify the donation and granting process and put your money to work straightaway.
We are a true “one-stop shop”
The Foundation can facilitate generational philanthropy, enabling you to make a real difference in the world and helping to fulfill the Jewish tenet of Tikkun Olam, repairing the world. We can facilitate giving to both Jewish organizations and secular causes, right here in Georgia or anywhere in the world. The Foundation can assist with your current philanthropy as well as your philanthropic legacy.
We are here, literally, for you when you need us
Reachable, proactive, reliable, and caring. Our Atlanta-based staff provides guidance and service, regardless of your level of giving.
These are the ways we support your giving:
- Weekly grant distribution, minimum $100, no grant limit
- Research on funding opportunities
- Manage grant proposal process
- Nonprofit research
- Planned giving resources
- Grantmaking for private foundations
- Expertise about nonprofit community
- Collaboration with professional advisors
Financial Management and Administration
- Online access for grant making and fund information
- Tax reporting for charitable contributions
- Quarterly fund statements
- Strong oversight of investments
- Ability for your investment advisor to manage your philanthropic fund
- Site visits to nonprofit organizations
- Multi-generational conversations about giving
- Trends and issue areas